Waldren Home Inspection Services     

Surveys carried out can contain one or all of the following items for house purchase:

  • Energy Performance Certificates EPC
  • Chimney Stacks
  • Roof Coverings
  • Guttering
  • Walls and Cladding
  • Windows
  • Doors
  • Other Outside Detail
  • Roof Space
  • Ceilings
  • Inside Walls
  • Floors
  • Electrical
  • Water
  • Gas
  • Drainage
  • Grounds


              Book an EPC/Survey now          

                Enquiry -  Click Here

Websites for Further Information

         Telephone 01252 274449   A

                         What is an Energy Performance Certificate - (EPC)


             Required if you are selling or Letting a Property from 65.00 inclusive

                            You receive the Certificate same day as inspection

An Energy Performance Certificate is a compulsory document required for Selling or Letting a property (including commercial). The person Marketing or Selling the property must have a Valid EPC within 7 days of the first day of Marketing from 6th April 2012. Trading standards are the officers responsible for enforcing the legislation and they have the right to walk into any offices of Estate agents and other such people to request to see the EPC. If an EPC is not available they can request that marketing stops for that property until such time as one is available.

The Energy performance Certificate (EPC) gives home owners, tenants and buyers information on the energy efficiency of their property. It gives the property a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'G' is the least. It comes in a report like format.

This report gives you information on:

  • Actual and potential energy efficiency within your home
  • Suggested improvements eg Loft insulation
  • An approximate cost of these improvements
  • Possible cost savings per year if the improvements were implemented

This information can be used to:

  • Cut fuel and energy bills
  • Improve energy performance within the home
  • Help cut carbon emissions
  • Help you choose a more energy efficient home to buy or rent

It is not compulsory for you to act on the recommendations within the report, however it can make your property more attractive to buy or rent by making it energy efficient

Please note by law an Energy Performance Certificate  must be carried out by a Certified Home Inspector or Domestic Energy Assessor

k m  Email:Enquiry@ G-Whis.co uk  

SAVA Certification Scheme & NHER Accreditation Scheme Number:  SAVA005414  Terms of engagement       

Contact Details:   Glen Waldren                   Tel:01252 274449              email:enquiries@G-Whis.co.uk

81B Deepcut Bridge Road, Deepcut, Camberley, Surrey. GU16 6QP    Energy Assessor and Home Inspector  Working Area within 50 miles of Camberley  

        All Surveys attract no VAT

Camberley, England real estate agents Directory at DirectRank.com    

Locations UK: Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, London